bMod Communications is looking for a new Junior Designer. If you know how to build an impactful presentation through eye-catching design, drop us a line!
The Junior Designer’s primary responsibility is to support the design requirements for agency and client presentations. This requires advanced-level experience of PowerPoint slide design, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
Reporting to the Creative Director, you will ensure brand consistency and develop engaging communications.
The principal focus of the Junior Designer is the formatting, processing and updating of PowerPoint slides for presentations and webcasts. You will also support ad hoc design formatting requests for slides or presentations. Furthermore, the Junior Designer is responsible for collateral pertaining to associated events:
- Traditional publication formats, such as PDF or InDesign
- Banners for LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram external and internal emails
- Virtual Meeting rooms
- Display advertisements
- Invitations to events
- Webcast event collateral
- Knowledge and experience required
- Confident and experienced graphic Designer
- Designed for asset management or other regulated industries
- Advanced PowerPoint, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop as well as Microsoft Office
- Excellent people skills
Who are we?
bMod is a privately owned, full service, healthcare marketing agency that creates communications campaigns designed to change behaviour. We go out of our way to do great work that moves people, and we’re growing every day.
We’ve got it, come get it. Join our team today.
To apply for this job email your details to CVstudio@bmodgroup.com.