Craving new uses for your considerable expertise? Eager to educate and influence people? Let’s get your brains on our campaigns!
bMod is looking for a well-rounded medical expert to join our growing team. Our success is built on the strong partnerships we form with our clients; the Medical Advisor’s role drives medical strategy and content while bolstering client relations. Eligible candidates must be versatile and capable of working in both a client-facing and writing role.
· Works directly with clients to develop the brand and tactical strategies
· Acts as the scientific liaison between the client and the internal bMod team
· Creates medical copy that can achieve strategic goals within the PAAB/ASC regulatory frameworks, while respecting timelines
· Ensures application of the PAAB Code in creating written materials, researches arguments and negotiates with PAAB reviewers to defend copy content/creative direction
· Ensures compliance with agency process, client guidelines and style guide
· Provides mentorship to Medical Writers
· Participates and contributes to pitches
· Candidates must be able to quickly get up-to-speed in a wide variety of therapeutic areas
Skills and qualifications:
· Ph.D. or M.Sc. (Science/Health Sciences)
· Pharma marketing experience (3+ years)
· PAAB experience
· Flawless English writing skills
· Organization and attention to detail
· Bilingual writing ability is an asset
What does bMod provide?
- A director/mentor who is committed to helping develop a training plan and career path that matches your skill and interests
- The flexibility of a private company, meaning the flexibility to create new positions and workstreams the match your value and growth
- A hybrid working model that balances the convenience of working from home with the balance and connection of working in our office (or in a coworking space if you’re not in Montreal), at whatever ratio works best for you
- Real flex time – we trust you to manage your time and don’t ask you to communicate your AFK time; once we’re clear on where we need to go, how we get there is up to you.
- 4-day holiday weekends in May, June, July and September, bMod Day off in March, and our annual holiday closure at the end of the year; up to 10 days off beyond stat holidays and your vacation
- Gold Standard health benefits– access to 24/7 telemedicine and membership in one of the very best health plans in the industry, with maximum payout covered by bMod and vision and dental included.
bMod is committed to diversity, inclusion, gender balance and maintaining an environment where all are offered fairness, kindness and equal opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to CV-MW@bmodgroup.com.