bMod Communications is looking for a new team member for the position of Account Coordinator.
Currently, we are working covid-remote from home. If you’ve got energy, passion, and an interest in marketing/medicine/science, drop us a line!
As an Account Coordinator, you’ll be…
- Supporting the client service team as the backbone of project and timeline management
- Creating and revising estimates
- Creating timelines, tracking a project’s progress
- Communicating this progress in status reports
- Communicating internally via production lists/meetings
- Knowing where a job is and when it’s due back
- Moving jobs through PAAB/medical/regulatory review – and staying abreast of changes
- Opening new project jobs
- Coordinating with studio and QA (proofreading etc.)
- Supporting and coordinating non-project activities (pitches/internal meetings/functions) as needed
To thrive, you’ll need…
- A Bachelor’s degree (business or science preferred)
- Experience working in an advertising agency (preferred but not mandatory)
- A basic understanding of integrated marketing, business, brands and science
- A forward-thinking, collaborative mindset
- And most of all, a proven ability to go above and beyond!
To apply for this job email your details to CV-AC@bmodgroup.com.