bMod Communications is looking for a new team member for the position of Account Coordinator.
If you’ve got energy, passion, and an interest in marketing/medicine/science, drop us a line!
As an Account Coordinator, you’ll be…
- Supporting the client service team as the backbone of project and timeline management
- Creating and revising estimates
- Creating timelines, tracking a project’s progress
- Communicating this progress in status reports
- Communicating internally via production lists/meetings
- Knowing where a job is and when it’s due back
- Moving jobs through PAAB/medical/regulatory review – and staying abreast of changes
- Opening new project jobs
- Coordinating with studio and QA (proofreading etc.)
- Supporting and coordinating non-project activities (pitches/internal meetings/functions) as needed
To thrive, you’ll need…
- A Bachelor’s degree (business or science preferred)
- Experience working in an advertising agency (preferred but not mandatory)
- A basic understanding of integrated marketing, business, brands and science
- A forward-thinking, collaborative mindset
- And most of all, a proven ability to go above and beyond!
What does bMod provide?
- A director/mentor who is committed to helping develop a training plan and career path that matches your skill and interests
- The flexibility of a private company, meaning the flexibility to create new positions and workstreams the match your value and growth
- A hybrid working model that balances the convenience of working from home with the balance and connection of working in our office (or in a coworking space if you’re not in Montreal), at whatever ratio works best for you
- Real flex time – we trust you to manage your time and don’t ask you to communicate your AFK time; once we’re clear on where we need to go, how we get there is up to you.
- 4-day holiday weekends in May, June, July and September, bMod Day off in March, and our annual holiday closure at the end of the year; up to 10 days off beyond stat holidays and your vacation
- Gold Standard health benefits– access to 24/7 telemedicine and membership in one of the very best health plans in the industry, with maximum payout covered by bMod and vision and dental included.
bMod is committed to diversity, inclusion, gender balance and maintaining an environment where all are offered fairness, kindness and equal opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to CV-AC@bmodgroup.com.