Want to work with
the bMod squad?
Are you constantly surprised by just how many things you can do at the same time? Add “getting in touch with bMod” to the list.
We’re looking for a new member to join our dynamic team. If you’ve got energy, passion, and an interest in marketing, you just may be the Operations Coordinator we’re looking for.
Currently, we are working covid-remote from home, but this position will be office based.
- Reports into VP Operations
- Provide support to Partners, VPs, and overall account team
- Respond to requests in a timely manner, assisting with any and all administrative requests
- Coordinate events, meetings and conference calls, including set-up: ordering food, copying, prepping materials, order/check AV equipment and other materials, setting up/take down of the meeting room, etc.
- Responsible for replenishment of office supplies/equipment
- Keep reception, common areas at the highest level of tidiness and client-ready always
- Data entry of supplier invoices in QuickBooks and generation of time sheet reports
- Support as necessary as an administrator/coordinator
- Daily errands as needed
- Liaise with external suppliers to send purchase orders and invoices as needed
- Excellent communication skills in English and French
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work is essential
- Must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to work independently with minimal direction/supervision
- Excellent customer service, responsiveness, organization, detail and top-notch follow-up skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, often under time constraints and in an open, creative environment
- Proactive and resourceful, managing through any issues that arise
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-pace environment
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- QuickBooks an asset
To apply for this job email your details to CV-OC@bmodgroup.com.
Human Resource Manager (Part time)
Reporting to the VP Operations, in this role you will build and shape HR strategies that directly support business growth, through your management of workforce planning, talent acquisition, performance management, organizational design of protocols and procedures, and support in employee engagement. What you’ll be doing
· Develop and implement HR policies, plans and practices to support business objectives and fosters a dynamic workplace that welcomes diversity, equity and inclusion.
· Ensure compliance with any legal or regulatory changes pertaining to labor, wage and hour, and employment laws, including manager communication/training not limited to Employment Standards, health and Safety, Human Rights, etc.
· Lead an annual performance management program.
· Manage employee survey rollouts and action planning in partnership with the VP O and business leads, providing insightful feedback and suggestions on outcomes and overall employee engagement.
· Lead recruiting and manage the recruitment function and processes to help manage our headcount in 2022 and beyond
· Work closely with the Directors to forecast people needs, establish staffing priorities, and manage retention efforts.
· Oversee a smooth on-boarding and off-boarding process in partnership with Office Manager and Directors
· Responsible for the ongoing administration of all HR technology resources, tools and programs
· Support us as we evolve our structure and provide necessary support for our hyper-growth.
· Assess and/or implement programs for; salary, variable compensation, health benefits, spending accounts and perks; providing knowledge of compensation best practices and processes; manage vacation system and scheduling
· Create and update HR policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with all relevant employment laws and regulations.
· Play an active role in developing and executing employee engagement and recognition programs.
· Assist the Leadership team in culture building activities and internal initiatives – make recommendations and lead the execution of events to foster a continuous learning/development and KICK ASS culture
What you’ll need
· Experience working in a scale-up environment
· Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related degree
· Solid understanding of Canadian HR practices and legislative requirements.
· Ability to manage well with ambiguity and a fast-paced environment
· Ability to multi-task, while also maintaining a high level of detail orientation
· Resourceful and self-motivated, team player and collaborator; understands the value of making the next person’s job a little easier
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to assess situations and make decisions based on data while drawing from previous experience
Nice to have
· Someone who has had similar experience in Healthcare Advertising agency environment
To apply for this job email your details to CV-HR@bmodgroup.com.
Digital Project manager
bMod Communications is looking for a new team member for the position of Digital project manager to join our team.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including site launches, online tools, web applications and advertising campaigns.
For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve our business goals. You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a Digital project manager, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various cross functional teams. You are a multi-tasker and can manage multiple projects at once. You know how to manage your own time to schedule competing priorities.
Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time, and budget requirements.
· Provide end-to-end project management for a range of digital projects.
· Scope project requirements and prepare budget.
· Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress.
· Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop, and implement digital projects.
· Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met.
· Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications.
· Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks.
· Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues.
· Manage relationships with third party stakeholders as needed.
· Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects.
To thrive, you’ll need:
· Proven work experience as a Digital project manager
· Hands on experience with project management software, like MS Project, JIRA, Workfront.
· Familiarity with Content Management systems and HTML/CSS
· Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
· Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
· Excellent organization and time management skills
· Communication and team management skills
· BSc in Computer Science, Digital Marketing or relevant field
· Proficiency with virtual meeting platforms, like Zoom Webinars, TEAMS, a strong asset
· PM Certifications considered but not mandatory
· A forward-thinking, collaborative mindset
· And most of all, a proven ability to go above and beyond
To apply for this job email your details to CV-PM@bmodgroup.com.
Senior Designer/Art Director
About the position
The designer/art director is responsible for designing tools and developing layouts for jobs within larger advertising campaigns. Seeing jobs through from concept meetings to production delivery.
- Develop layouts that respect the graphic norms of existing campaigns
- Work with the CD to develop concepts that meet client briefs
- Work with the production team to ensure that the work meets industry standards and is ready to release.
- Work closely with the Account team to ensure our clients get exactly what they expect.
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure
- Agency experience an asset
- Pharma experience an asset
- Adobe CC (ID, PS, AI)
- Knowledge of print design standard
To apply for this job email your details to CVStudio@bmodgroup.com.