Want to work with
the bMod squad?
bMod Communications is looking for a new team member for the position of Web Designer.
Currently, we are working covid-remote from home. If you’ve got energy, passion, and an interest in marketing/medicine/science, drop us a line!
We are looking for a Web Designer who will be responsible for creating great websites for our clients. Primary duties include conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for client websites, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with our clients’ branding. You will be working closely with our creative and web development teams to ensure a proper and hassle-free implementation.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent visual design skills and be proficient in graphic design software such as Adobe XD, Photoshop, Sketch, Zeppelin and Invision
Web Designer Responsibilities
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
Web Designer Requirements
- A relevant diploma in related field.
- Proficiency in graphic design
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to CV-WD@bmodgroup.com.
CHE Project Coordinator
As a Continuing Health Education Project Coordinator, you will be involved in the planning, and execution of logistics for a wide range of accredited and unaccredited medical education programs, events, and meetings within live, virtual and hybrid platforms.
The CHE Project Coordinator brings planning and logistics management expertise to a project team as a key contact for faculty, participants and vendors to support effective implementation of logistics for Continuing Health Education programs.
- Accountable for researching, planning, confirming and execution of all logistical details for educational programs to ensure program objectives, timelines and budgets are respected.
- Contribute to the executional excellence of CHE initiatives with expertise on virtual meeting platforms, live venues, A/V capabilities & requirements, Food & Beverage planning, etc.
- Take ownership of logistics and facilitation for virtual meetings from a technical aspect.
- Professional and clear communication with HCP faculties and meeting attendees, regarding logistical details and other technical requirements as needed.
- Diligent procurement management and negotiation with vendors to ensure best quality & value of goods & services.
- Clear communication of details and expectations with vendors to ensure smooth execution of logistics and contract & invoice accuracy.
- Work closely with CHE Project Managers to ensure accurate project budget tracking and final reconciliation.
- On-site event coordination, as needed, for live, hybrid, and virtual meetings.
To thrive, you’ll need…
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Proven work experience in event planning/coordinating, preferably within healthcare, pharmaceutical marketing and/or medical education industries.
- Experience and ease with planning and running virtual and/or hybrid events and meetings.
- Ability and confidence to liaise with internal and external stakeholders, vendors, and HCP faculties and participants.
- Mastery of organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellence in communication (written & verbal).
- A keen attention to detail, and a proactive “take ownership” attitude.
- A forward-thinking, collaborative mindset.
- Comfortable in a dynamic deadline-driven environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel
- Proficiency with virtual meeting platforms (e.g., Zoom Webinars, others) is a must.
- Knowledge of project management software (e.g., JIRA, WorkFront, others).
- And most of all, a proven ability to go above and beyond!
Who is bMod?
Over 18 years of doing drugs, and we’re still fresh! bMod is a privately owned, full service, healthcare communications agency. What’s our bModus operandi?
The principles of behaviour modification dictate our strategy. We design leading-edge solutions that satisfy the behavioural goals that need to be fulfilled. And we deliver high-impact, eye-catching digital and offline marketing and educational tools. Every day, all day.
We’ve got it, come get it. Join our team today.
Currently, we are working covid-remote from home and will soon transition to a flexible hybrid environment.
To apply for this job email your details to CV-CHEPC@bmodgroup.com.
Digital Project manager
bMod Communications is looking for a new team member for the position of Digital project manager to join our team.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including site launches, online tools, web applications and advertising campaigns.
For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve our business goals. You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a Digital project manager, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various cross functional teams. You are a multi-tasker and can manage multiple projects at once. You know how to manage your own time to schedule competing priorities.
Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time, and budget requirements.
· Provide end-to-end project management for a range of digital projects.
· Scope project requirements and prepare budget.
· Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress.
· Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop, and implement digital projects.
· Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met.
· Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications.
· Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks.
· Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues.
· Manage relationships with third party stakeholders as needed.
· Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects.
To thrive, you’ll need:
· Proven work experience as a Digital project manager
· Hands on experience with project management software, like MS Project, JIRA, Workfront.
· Familiarity with Content Management systems and HTML/CSS
· Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
· Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
· Excellent organization and time management skills
· Communication and team management skills
· BSc in Computer Science, Digital Marketing or relevant field
· Proficiency with virtual meeting platforms, like Zoom Webinars, TEAMS, a strong asset
· PM Certifications considered but not mandatory
· A forward-thinking, collaborative mindset
· And most of all, a proven ability to go above and beyond
To apply for this job email your details to CV-PM@bmodgroup.com.
Are you constantly surprised by just how many things you can do at the same time? Add “getting in touch with bMod” to the list.
We’re looking for a new member to join our dynamic team. If you’ve got energy, passion, and an interest in marketing, you just may be the Operations Coordinator we’re looking for.
Currently, we are working covid-remote from home, but this position will be office based.
- Reports into VP Operations
- Provide support to Partners, VPs, and overall account team
- Respond to requests in a timely manner, assisting with any and all administrative requests
- Coordinate events, meetings and conference calls, including set-up: ordering food, copying, prepping materials, order/check AV equipment and other materials, setting up/take down of the meeting room, etc.
- Responsible for replenishment of office supplies/equipment
- Keep reception, common areas at the highest level of tidiness and client-ready always
- Data entry of supplier invoices in QuickBooks and generation of time sheet reports
- Support as necessary as an administrator/coordinator
- Daily errands as needed
- Liaise with external suppliers to send purchase orders and invoices as needed
- Excellent communication skills in English and French
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work is essential
- Must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to work independently with minimal direction/supervision
- Excellent customer service, responsiveness, organization, detail and top-notch follow-up skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, often under time constraints and in an open, creative environment
- Proactive and resourceful, managing through any issues that arise
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-pace environment
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- QuickBooks an asset
To apply for this job email your details to CV-OC@bmodgroup.com.
Studio Graphic designer
bMod Communications is looking for a new team member for the position of Graphic Designer to join our creative studio. Currently, we are working covid-remote from home. If you’ve got energy, passion, and an interest in marketing/medicine/science, drop us a line!
Responsibilities for Graphic Designer
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Work with a wide range of media and design software
- Pre-Print/Pre-Programming graphic checks
- Fast turn-around for Client and Proofing changes
Qualifications for Graphic Designer
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in graphic design (agency Studio experience and asset)
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and web specifications
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe CS, Powerpoint and other graphic design software
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent eye for detail
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
Do you crunch numbers like they’re pretzels? Looking for an opportunity with a fast-paced and exciting creative company?
Currently, we are working covid-remote from home.
bMod Communications is looking for a new member to join our dynamic team. If you’ve got energy, passion, and an interest in marketing, you just may be the person we are looking for to be our Junior Bookkeeper.
- Entering bills from vendors and associating the related costs to the proper G/Ls and projects
- Creating invoices and billing customers:
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit card reconciliations
- Prepare Sales tax filings
- Filing / Archiving
- Other Ad Hoc Assignments
- Reconcile and balance all accounts
- Maintain internal control systems
- Assist with year end
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS:
- Bilingual (English & French) with efficient & effective communications skills
- Full cycle accounting experience – Candidate must have a minimum 2-3 years working experience doing the following tasks:
- Entering vendor Bills
- Bank reconciliations
- Detail oriented – Ability to identify issues
- High level of organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize work
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Ability to use MS Office – strong in Excel – intermediate level & higher (Pivot tables)
CONSIDERED AN ASSET:
- Prior work experience in a service-based industry
- Prior work experience in an advertising industry
- Prior work experience with project management systems
SALARY: TBD based on experience
To apply for this job email your details to CV-BK@bmodgroup.com.
Craving new uses for your considerable expertise? Eager to educate and influence people? Let’s get your brains on our campaigns!
bMod is looking for a well-rounded medical expert to join our growing team. Our success is built on the strong partnerships we form with our clients; the Medical Advisor’s role drives medical strategy and content while bolstering client relations. Eligible candidates must be versatile and capable of working in both a client-facing and writing role.
· Works directly with clients to develop the brand and tactical strategies
· Acts as the scientific liaison between the client and the internal bMod team
· Creates medical copy that can achieve strategic goals within the PAAB/ASC regulatory frameworks, while respecting timelines
· Ensures application of the PAAB Code in creating written materials, researches arguments and negotiates with PAAB reviewers to defend copy content/creative direction
· Ensures compliance with agency process, client guidelines and style guide
· Provides mentorship to Medical Writers
· Participates and contributes to pitches
· Candidates must be able to quickly get up-to-speed in a wide variety of therapeutic areas
Skills and qualifications:
· Ph.D. or M.Sc. (Science/Health Sciences)
· Pharma marketing experience (3+ years)
· PAAB experience
· Flawless English writing skills
· Organization and attention to detail
· Bilingual writing ability is an asset
To apply for this job email your details to CV-MW@bmodgroup.com.