Want to work with
the bMod squad?
Studio Graphic designer
bMod Communications is looking for a new team member for the position of Graphic Designer to join our creative studio. Currently, we are working covid-remote from home. If you’ve got energy, passion, and an interest in marketing/medicine/science, drop us a line!
Responsibilities for Graphic Designer
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Work with a wide range of media and design software
- Pre-Print/Pre-Programming graphic checks
- Fast turn-around for Client and Proofing changes
Qualifications for Graphic Designer
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in graphic design (agency Studio experience and asset)
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and web specifications
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe CS, Powerpoint and other graphic design software
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent eye for detail
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.