We’re always looking for talented, passionate team players. Join us in our mission to push ourselves and our industry to the next level, and we will partner with you to help you grow in a role that nurtures your goals and interests.
When you work with bMod, you unlock
The bMod experience
We are committed to supporting the development of your training plan and career path.
The flexibility of a private company allows us to create roles and workstreams that match your value and growth.
A personalized hybrid working model that balances the convenience of working from home with the connection of working in-office.
Real flex time – we trust you to manage your time and don’t ask you to communicate your AFK time; once we’re clear on where we need to go, how we get there is up to you.
5 bMod days off a year, in addition to vacation time, statutory holidays, and our annual holiday break between Christmas and New Year’s
A Gold Standard health plan – one of the very best in the industry
bMod is committed to diversity, inclusion, gender balance and maintaining an environment where all are offered fairness, kindness and equal opportunities.
We’re actively searching for the roles below, but if you don’t see a role that fits your profile, don’t hesitate to reach out – we always want to meet new talent.
CHE Medical Writer – 1-year maternity leave replacement
Craving new uses for your scientific writing expertise? Eager to educate and inform? Let’s get your brains on our campaigns! bMod is looking for a well-rounded Medical Writer to join our CHE department for a 1-year maternity-leave replacement, with the possibility of becoming a permanent full-time position thereafter.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop medical content for educational materials within the boundaries of relevant regulatory environments, while respecting timelines.
- Understand the science behind your assigned brands and use this knowledge to support your teams.
- Use your scientific knowledge and research skills to contribute to project strategies and proposals.
- Collaborate across all departments, including creative, art and client services.
- Attend, facilitate, and summarize meetings across various formats and audiences, including healthcare professionals and clients.
- Stay up to date with the evolving regulatory landscape in CHE (e.g., IMC, Health Canada, RCPSC/CFPC).
- Follow agency protocols and processes, and client guidelines.
- BSc (Science/Health Sciences)
- MSc or PhD is an asset
- Exceptional English communication skills
- French bilingualism (written and spoken) is an asset
- Outstanding writing capabilities that can cater to a variety of audiences (i.e. healthcare professionals, patients, sales representatives etc.)
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Passion for science and a love for learning
- Canadian pharmaceutical marketing/communications experience is preferred, as is experience in the Canadian CHE environment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.