bMod Communications is looking for a new Account Director. If you’ve got energy, passion, and a proven track record in the marketing/pharma industry, drop us a line!
To thrive, you’ll need…
- A Bachelor’s degree (business or science preferred)
- 5+ years’ experience working in an advertising agency or pharma industry (mandatory, preferably both)
- A clear understanding of integrated marketing, business, brands and science
- Proven ability building client relationships, thinking strategically and growing business
- Exceptional communication skills
- A forward-thinking, collaborative mindset
- And most of all, a proven ability to go above and beyond!
*This role does involve travel.
Who is bMod?
Over 15 years of doing drugs, and we’re still fresh! bMod is a privately owned, full service, healthcare marketing agency. What’s our bModus operandi?
The principles of behaviour modification dictate our strategy. We design leading-edge solutions that satisfy the behavioural goals that need to be fulfilled. And we deliver high-impact, eye-catching digital and offline marketing tools. Every day, all day.
We’ve got it, come get it. Join our team today.
What does bMod provide?
- A director/mentor who is committed to helping develop a training plan and career path that matches your skill and interests
- The flexibility of a private company, meaning the flexibility to create new positions and workstreams the match your value and growth
- A hybrid working model that balances the convenience of working from home with the balance and connection of working in our office (or in a coworking space if you’re not in Montreal), at whatever ratio works best for you
- Real flex time – we trust you to manage your time and don’t ask you to communicate your AFK time; once we’re clear on where we need to go, how we get there is up to you.
- 4-day holiday weekends in May, June, July and September, bMod Day off in March, and our annual holiday closure at the end of the year; up to 10 days off beyond stat holidays and your vacation
- Gold Standard health benefits– access to 24/7 telemedicine and membership in one of the very best health plans in the industry, with maximum payout covered by bMod and vision and dental included.
bMod is committed to diversity, inclusion, gender balance and maintaining an environment where all are offered fairness, kindness and equal opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to CV-AD@bmodgroup.com.