About the position
The designer/art director is responsible for designing tools and developing layouts for jobs within larger advertising campaigns. Seeing jobs through from concept meetings to production delivery.
- Develop layouts that respect the graphic norms of existing campaigns
- Work with the CD to develop concepts that meet client briefs
- Work with the production team to ensure that the work meets industry standards and is ready to release.
- Work closely with the Account team to ensure our clients get exactly what they expect.
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure
- Agency experience an asset
- Pharma experience an asset
- Adobe CC (ID, PS, AI)
- Knowledge of print design standard
To apply for this job email your details to CVStudio@bmodgroup.com.