bMod Communications is looking for a new team member in the position of CHE Account Director.
If you have energy, passion, and a proven track record in medical communications and Continuing Health Education, drop us a line!
As a CHE Account Director, you will serve as the Account lead on all client initiatives and work with our cross-functional teams to ensure project delivery and client satisfaction. You will work on a wide range of accredited and unaccredited medical education programs, events, and meetings, and ensure that projects are developed in line with educational goals and strategic direction. You will:
- Be an account lead who works closely with internal teams and clients, providing direction and defining priorities to drive the successful execution of projects.
- Develop, prepare and present planning and proposals that meet and exceed client needs and expectations.
- Develop and maintain trusting relationships with clients by providing ongoing strategic support and proactively assessing customer needs.
- Oversee the financial health of the account, approving estimates and invoicing and being aware of the financial standing of all projects.
- Work with the senior leadership team on business development opportunities, including new opportunities and finding opportunities for growth with current clients.
- Review written briefs and direct creative resources accordingly.
- Review plans and designs at key stages of the project.
- Be part of the quality-control process (proofing).
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time, on target and within budget, and to the highest standards of quality and execution.
- Assist in brainstorming sessions and developing innovative project proposals specific to client needs.
To thrive, you’ll need:
- A Bachelor’s degree (business or science preferred).
- 5+ years’ experience working in an advertising agency or pharma industry with a focus on educational projects and materials.
- A strong grasp of and experience with CHE processes including accreditation, and with medical education regulations such as the IMC code.
- A clear understanding of integrated marketing, business, brands and science.
- Proven ability building client relationships, thinking strategically and growing business.
- Exceptional communication skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Strong sense of professionalism and proactivity, with a service mindset towards clients and faculty.
- A forward-thinking, collaborative mindset.
- And most of all, a proven ability to go above and beyond!
Who is bMod?
Over 18 years of doing drugs, and we’re still fresh! bMod is a privately owned, full service, healthcare communications agency. What’s our bModus operandi?
The principles of behaviour modification dictate our strategy. We design leading-edge solutions that satisfy the behavioural goals that need to be fulfilled. And we deliver high-impact, eye-catching digital and offline marketing and educational tools. Every day, all day.
We’ve got it, come get it. Join our team today.
Currently, we are working covid-remote from home and will soon transition to a flexible hybrid environment.
What does bMod provide?
- A director/mentor who is committed to helping develop a training plan and career path that matches your skill and interests
- The flexibility of a private company, meaning the flexibility to create new positions and workstreams the match your value and growth
- A hybrid working model that balances the convenience of working from home with the balance and connection of working in our office (or in a coworking space if you’re not in Montreal), at whatever ratio works best for you
- Real flex time – we trust you to manage your time and don’t ask you to communicate your AFK time; once we’re clear on where we need to go, how we get there is up to you.
- 4-day holiday weekends in May, June, July and September, bMod Day off in March, and our annual holiday closure at the end of the year; up to 10 days off beyond stat holidays and your vacation
- Gold Standard health benefits– access to 24/7 telemedicine and membership in one of the very best health plans in the industry, with maximum payout covered by bMod and vision and dental included.
bMod is committed to diversity, inclusion, gender balance and maintaining an environment where all are offered fairness, kindness and equal opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to CV-CHE@bmodgroup.com.