Craving new uses for your scientific writing expertise? Eager to educate and inform? Let’s get your brains on our campaigns! bMod is looking for a well-rounded Medical Writer to join our CHE department for a 1-year maternity-leave replacement, with the possibility of becoming a permanent full-time position thereafter.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop medical content for educational materials within the boundaries of relevant regulatory environments, while respecting timelines.
- Understand the science behind your assigned brands and use this knowledge to support your teams.
- Use your scientific knowledge and research skills to contribute to project strategies and proposals.
- Collaborate across all departments, including creative, art and client services.
- Attend, facilitate, and summarize meetings across various formats and audiences, including healthcare professionals and clients.
- Stay up to date with the evolving regulatory landscape in CHE (e.g., IMC, Health Canada, RCPSC/CFPC).
- Follow agency protocols and processes, and client guidelines.
- BSc (Science/Health Sciences)
- MSc or PhD is an asset
- Exceptional English communication skills
- French bilingualism (written and spoken) is an asset
- Outstanding writing capabilities that can cater to a variety of audiences (i.e. healthcare professionals, patients, sales representatives etc.)
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Passion for science and a love for learning
- Canadian pharmaceutical marketing/communications experience is preferred, as is experience in the Canadian CHE environment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.