As a Continuing Health Education Project Coordinator, you will be involved in the planning, and execution of logistics for a wide range of accredited and unaccredited medical education programs, events, and meetings within live, virtual and hybrid platforms.
The CHE Project Coordinator brings planning and logistics management expertise to a project team as a key contact for faculty, participants and vendors to support effective implementation of logistics for Continuing Health Education programs.
- Accountable for researching, planning, confirming and execution of all logistical details for educational programs to ensure program objectives, timelines and budgets are respected.
- Contribute to the executional excellence of CHE initiatives with expertise on virtual meeting platforms, live venues, A/V capabilities & requirements, Food & Beverage planning, etc.
- Take ownership of logistics and facilitation for virtual meetings from a technical aspect.
- Professional and clear communication with HCP faculties and meeting attendees, regarding logistical details and other technical requirements as needed.
- Diligent procurement management and negotiation with vendors to ensure best quality & value of goods & services.
- Clear communication of details and expectations with vendors to ensure smooth execution of logistics and contract & invoice accuracy.
- Work closely with CHE Project Managers to ensure accurate project budget tracking and final reconciliation.
- On-site event coordination, as needed, for live, hybrid, and virtual meetings.
To thrive, you’ll need…
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Proven work experience in event planning/coordinating, preferably within healthcare, pharmaceutical marketing and/or medical education industries.
- Experience and ease with planning and running virtual and/or hybrid events and meetings.
- Ability and confidence to liaise with internal and external stakeholders, vendors, and HCP faculties and participants.
- Mastery of organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellence in communication (written & verbal).
- A keen attention to detail, and a proactive “take ownership” attitude.
- A forward-thinking, collaborative mindset.
- Comfortable in a dynamic deadline-driven environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel
- Proficiency with virtual meeting platforms (e.g., Zoom Webinars, others) is a must.
- Knowledge of project management software (e.g., JIRA, WorkFront, others).
- And most of all, a proven ability to go above and beyond!
Who is bMod?
Over 18 years of doing drugs, and we’re still fresh! bMod is a privately owned, full service, healthcare communications agency. What’s our bModus operandi?
The principles of behaviour modification dictate our strategy. We design leading-edge solutions that satisfy the behavioural goals that need to be fulfilled. And we deliver high-impact, eye-catching digital and offline marketing and educational tools. Every day, all day.
We’ve got it, come get it. Join our team today.
What does bMod provide?
- A director/mentor who is committed to helping develop a training plan and career path that matches your skill and interests
- The flexibility of a private company, meaning the flexibility to create new positions and workstreams the match your value and growth
- A hybrid working model that balances the convenience of working from home with the balance and connection of working in our office (or in a coworking space if you’re not in Montreal), at whatever ratio works best for you
- Real flex time – we trust you to manage your time and don’t ask you to communicate your AFK time; once we’re clear on where we need to go, how we get there is up to you.
- 4-day holiday weekends in May, June, July and September, bMod Day off in March, and our annual holiday closure at the end of the year; up to 10 days off beyond stat holidays and your vacation
- Gold Standard health benefits– access to 24/7 telemedicine and membership in one of the very best health plans in the industry, with maximum payout covered by bMod and vision and dental included.
bMod is committed to diversity, inclusion, gender balance and maintaining an environment where all are offered fairness, kindness and equal opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to CV-CHEPC@bmodgroup.com.