bMod Communications is looking for a new team member for the position of Account Manager.
Currently, we are working covid-remote from home. If you’ve got energy, passion, and a proven track record of project management in advertising/communications, drop us a line!
As an Account Manager, you’ll be…
- Overseeing Account Coordinators on a day-to-day basis
- Managing all aspects of project execution, from start to finish
- Communicating information from AD to writers/studio through written briefs
- Communicating day-to-day progress to clients
- Overseeing budgeting and timeline management by Account Coordinators
- Reading all PAAB/med/reg correspondences and providing input/direction
- Creating presentations for client
- Being a part of brainstorming and idea generation
- Being a part of quality control process
- Supporting and coordinating non-project activities (pitches/internal meetings/functions) as needed
To thrive, you’ll need…
- A Bachelor’s degree (business or science preferred)
- Experience working in an advertising or communications agency (pharma and/or digital experience is a plus)
- A clear understanding of integrated marketing, business, brands,
- A proven ability as day-to-day client contact
- A forward-thinking, collaborative mindset
- And most of all, a proven ability to go above and beyond!
To apply for this job email your details to CV-AC@bmodgroup.com.