bMod Communications is looking for a new team member for the position of Digital project manager to join our team.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including site launches, online tools, web applications and advertising campaigns.
For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve our business goals. You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a Digital project manager, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various cross functional teams. You are a multi-tasker and can manage multiple projects at once. You know how to manage your own time to schedule competing priorities.
Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time, and budget requirements.
· Provide end-to-end project management for a range of digital projects.
· Scope project requirements and prepare budget.
· Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress.
· Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop, and implement digital projects.
· Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met.
· Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications.
· Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks.
· Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues.
· Manage relationships with third party stakeholders as needed.
· Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects.
To thrive, you’ll need:
· Proven work experience as a Digital project manager
· Hands on experience with project management software, like MS Project, JIRA, Workfront.
· Familiarity with Content Management systems and HTML/CSS
· Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
· Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
· Excellent organization and time management skills
· Communication and team management skills
· BSc in Computer Science, Digital Marketing or relevant field
· Proficiency with virtual meeting platforms, like Zoom Webinars, TEAMS, a strong asset
· PM Certifications considered but not mandatory
· A forward-thinking, collaborative mindset
· And most of all, a proven ability to go above and beyond
To apply for this job email your details to CV-PM@bmodgroup.com.