Full Stack Web programmer / developer
bMod Communications is looking for a new team member for the position of Full Stack Web programmer / developer.
If you’ve got energy, passion, and an interest in marketing/medicine/science, drop us a line!
As a Full Stack Web programmer / developer, you’ll be…
Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable web solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full web development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Work with creative teams and client services to ideate web solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of websites and applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and interactive solutions
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing web and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (e.g. C#, Java, Python) and
- Experience with WordPress
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache and AWS) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
What does bMod provide?
- A director/mentor who is committed to helping develop a training plan and career path that matches your skill and interests
- The flexibility of a private company, meaning the flexibility to create new positions and workstreams the match your value and growth
- A hybrid working model that balances the convenience of working from home with the balance and connection of working in our office (or in a coworking space if you’re not in Montreal), at whatever ratio works best for you
- Real flex time – we trust you to manage your time and don’t ask you to communicate your AFK time; once we’re clear on where we need to go, how we get there is up to you.
- 4-day holiday weekends in May, June, July and September, bMod Day off in March, and our annual holiday closure at the end of the year; up to 10 days off beyond stat holidays and your vacation
- Gold Standard health benefits– access to 24/7 telemedicine and membership in one of the very best health plans in the industry, with maximum payout covered by bMod and vision and dental included.
bMod is committed to diversity, inclusion, gender balance and maintaining an environment where all are offered fairness, kindness and equal opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to CV-WD@bmodgroup.com.