Full Stack Web programmer / developer
bMod Communications is looking for a new team member for the position of Full Stack Web programmer / developer.
Currently, we are working covid-remote from home. If you’ve got energy, passion, and an interest in marketing/medicine/science, drop us a line!
As a Full Stack Web programmer / developer, you’ll be…
Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable web solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full web development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Work with creative teams and client services to ideate web solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of websites and applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and interactive solutions
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing web and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (e.g. C#, Java, Python) and
- Experience with WordPress
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache and AWS) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
To apply for this job email your details to CV-WD@bmodgroup.com.