Reporting to the Creative Director, the Medical Writer is responsible for writing and collaborating on medical marketing materials in accordance with the standards of the pharmaceutical industry.
Currently, we are working covid-remote from home. If you’ve got energy, passion, and an interest in marketing/medicine/science, drop us a line!
- Creates medical copy for promotional and educational materials that can achieve brand strategic goals within the PAAB/ASC regulatory frameworks, while respecting timelines
- Partners with Account Services team, Art Directors, Creative Copywriters and Clients to produce deliverables that meet communication objectives
- Ensures scientific accuracy
- References copy according to standards of the client’s Medical/Regulatory/Legal departments and PAAB/ASC
- Ensures application of the PAAB Code in creating written materials, researches arguments and negotiates with PAAB reviewers to defend copy content/creative direction
- Ensures compliance with agency process, client guidelines and style guide
To apply for this job email your details to CV-MW@bmodgroup.com.