Are you looking for a career opportunity that will call on your master organizational skills, and natural leadership abilities? Does master planning and execution spark joy for you? If so, keep reading…
bMod Communications is looking for a highly motivated and driven Project Manager to join our team.
By joining bMod’s Department of Program Management, you will collaborate with extraordinary team members across multiple departments to deliver on project specific goals for a wide range of print, digital, strategic, and live initiatives within the pharma space.
If you are an adaptable, team-oriented, effective communicator with a high EQ, and a proven track record of project management within a fast-paced agency space, we want to hear from you!
Currently, we are working covid-remote from home and will soon transition to a flexible hybrid environment.
As a Project Manager, you will champion the project development process and workflow from kick off to delivery, which will include the following responsibilities:
- Lead the internal project team, ensuring expectations, deadlines, and task ownership is clearly communicated, understood and met throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- Swift mastery and effective use of our web-based project management tool, to ensure development processes are respected and projects are delivered on time, on budget and within scope.
- Timeline initiation and ongoing management.
- Proactive risk management– Elevating potential issues to the DPM while providing creative solutions to mitigate potential risks.
- Ensure smooth and highly efficient content handoff with internal department (e.g., studio, QA, programming).
- Ongoing communication of project progress with Client services team – via status report updates, recurring status meetings, and reporting.
- Oversee the movement of projects through client review processes and applicable external review processes.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
To thrive, you’ll need…
- Bachelor’s degree (business or science preferred).
- Proven work experience managing multiple and complex projects in the healthcare industry, pharmaceutical marketing and/or pharmaceutical advertising industries.
- An understanding of integrated marketing, business, brands and science.
- Ability and confidence to liaise with both internal and external stakeholders and collaborators.
- Mastery of organizational and time-management skills.
- A keen attention to detail, and a proactive “take ownership” attitude.
- A forward-thinking, collaborative mindset.
- Comfortable in a dynamic deadline-driven environment.
- And most of all, a proven ability to go above and beyond!
Who is bMod?
Over 15 years of doing drugs, and we’re still fresh! bMod is a privately owned, full service, healthcare marketing agency. What’s our bModus operandi?
The principles of behaviour modification dictate our strategy. We design leading-edge solutions that satisfy the behavioural goals that need to be fulfilled. And we deliver high-impact, eye-catching digital and offline marketing tools. Every day, all day.
We’ve got it, come get it. Join our team today.
To apply for this job email your details to CV-PM@bmodgroup.com.