bMod Communications is looking for a new team member in the position of Senior CHE Project Coordinator.
If you have energy, passion, and a proven track record of project coordination in medical communications and Continuing Health Education, drop us a line!
As a Senior CHE Project Coordinator, you will be involved in the coordination of a wide range of accredited and unaccredited medical education programs and meetings. You will:
- Support the internal project team as the backbone of project and timeline management.
- Create and revise cost estimates.
- Create timelines and track a project’s progress.
- Coordinate project steps with internal departments (e.g., studio, proofing).
- Communicate day-to-day progress to clients.
- Move projects through client review processes and applicable external review processes.
- Help to advise the project team regarding applicable CHE regulations with which you are or will become familiar (e.g., IMC code, accrediting bodies).
- Liaise with HCPs to coordinate logistics of their involvement in CHE programs (e.g., faculty logistics, participant registrations).
- Provide logistical and planning support for CHE events (venues etc.).
To thrive, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree (business or science preferred).
- Proven work experience coordinating multiple and complex projects in the CHE space, healthcare industry, pharmaceutical marketing and/or pharmaceutical advertising industries.
- An understanding of and experience with CHE processes including accreditation, and with medical education regulations such as the IMC code.
- An understanding of integrated marketing, business, brands and science.
- Ability and confidence to liaise with clients and collaborators.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- A keen attention to detail, client service and a proactive “take ownership” attitude.
- A forward-thinking, collaborative mindset.
- And most of all, a proven ability to go above and beyond!
What does bMod provide?
- A director/mentor who is committed to helping develop a training plan and career path that matches your skill and interests
- The flexibility of a private company, meaning the flexibility to create new positions and workstreams the match your value and growth
- A hybrid working model that balances the convenience of working from home with the balance and connection of working in our office (or in a coworking space if you’re not in Montreal), at whatever ratio works best for you
- Real flex time – we trust you to manage your time and don’t ask you to communicate your AFK time; once we’re clear on where we need to go, how we get there is up to you.
- 4-day holiday weekends in May, June, July and September, bMod Day off in March, and our annual holiday closure at the end of the year; up to 10 days off beyond stat holidays and your vacation
- Gold Standard health benefits– access to 24/7 telemedicine and membership in one of the very best health plans in the industry, with maximum payout covered by bMod and vision and dental included.
bMod is committed to diversity, inclusion, gender balance and maintaining an environment where all are offered fairness, kindness and equal opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to CV-CHE@bmodgroup.com.