Reporting to the VP Operations, in this role you will build and shape HR strategies that directly support business growth, through your management of workforce planning, talent acquisition, performance management, organizational design of protocols and procedures, and support in employee engagement. What you’ll be doing
· Develop and implement HR policies, plans and practices to support business objectives and fosters a dynamic workplace that welcomes diversity, equity and inclusion.
· Ensure compliance with any legal or regulatory changes pertaining to labor, wage and hour, and employment laws, including manager communication/training not limited to Employment Standards, health and Safety, Human Rights, etc.
· Lead an annual performance management program.
· Manage employee survey rollouts and action planning in partnership with the VP O and business leads, providing insightful feedback and suggestions on outcomes and overall employee engagement.
· Lead recruiting and manage the recruitment function and processes to help manage our headcount in 2022 and beyond
· Work closely with the Directors to forecast people needs, establish staffing priorities, and manage retention efforts.
· Oversee a smooth on-boarding and off-boarding process in partnership with Office Manager and Directors
· Responsible for the ongoing administration of all HR technology resources, tools and programs
· Support us as we evolve our structure and provide necessary support for our hyper-growth.
· Assess and/or implement programs for; salary, variable compensation, health benefits, spending accounts and perks; providing knowledge of compensation best practices and processes; manage vacation system and scheduling
· Create and update HR policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with all relevant employment laws and regulations.
· Play an active role in developing and executing employee engagement and recognition programs.
· Assist the Leadership team in culture building activities and internal initiatives – make recommendations and lead the execution of events to foster a continuous learning/development and KICK ASS culture
What you’ll need
· Experience working in a scale-up environment
· Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related degree
· Solid understanding of Canadian HR practices and legislative requirements.
· Ability to manage well with ambiguity and a fast-paced environment
· Ability to multi-task, while also maintaining a high level of detail orientation
· Resourceful and self-motivated, team player and collaborator; understands the value of making the next person’s job a little easier
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to assess situations and make decisions based on data while drawing from previous experience
Nice to have
· Someone who has had similar experience in Healthcare Advertising agency environment
What does bMod provide?
- A director/mentor who is committed to helping develop a training plan and career path that matches your skill and interests
- The flexibility of a private company, meaning the flexibility to create new positions and workstreams the match your value and growth
- A hybrid working model that balances the convenience of working from home with the balance and connection of working in our office (or in a coworking space if you’re not in Montreal), at whatever ratio works best for you
- Real flex time – we trust you to manage your time and don’t ask you to communicate your AFK time; once we’re clear on where we need to go, how we get there is up to you.
- 4-day holiday weekends in May, June, July and September, bMod Day off in March, and our annual holiday closure at the end of the year; up to 10 days off beyond stat holidays and your vacation
- Gold Standard health benefits– access to 24/7 telemedicine and membership in one of the very best health plans in the industry, with maximum payout covered by bMod and vision and dental included.
bMod is committed to diversity, inclusion, gender balance and maintaining an environment where all are offered fairness, kindness and equal opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to CV-HR@bmodgroup.com.