Reporting to the VP Operations, in this role you will build and shape HR strategies that directly support business growth, through your management of workforce planning, talent acquisition, performance management, organizational design of protocols and procedures, and support in employee engagement. What you’ll be doing
· Develop and implement HR policies, plans and practices to support business objectives and fosters a dynamic workplace that welcomes diversity, equity and inclusion.
· Ensure compliance with any legal or regulatory changes pertaining to labor, wage and hour, and employment laws, including manager communication/training not limited to Employment Standards, health and Safety, Human Rights, etc.
· Lead an annual performance management program.
· Manage employee survey rollouts and action planning in partnership with the VP O and business leads, providing insightful feedback and suggestions on outcomes and overall employee engagement.
· Lead recruiting and manage the recruitment function and processes to help manage our headcount in 2022 and beyond
· Work closely with the Directors to forecast people needs, establish staffing priorities, and manage retention efforts.
· Oversee a smooth on-boarding and off-boarding process in partnership with Office Manager and Directors
· Responsible for the ongoing administration of all HR technology resources, tools and programs
· Support us as we evolve our structure and provide necessary support for our hyper-growth.
· Assess and/or implement programs for; salary, variable compensation, health benefits, spending accounts and perks; providing knowledge of compensation best practices and processes; manage vacation system and scheduling
· Create and update HR policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with all relevant employment laws and regulations.
· Play an active role in developing and executing employee engagement and recognition programs.
· Assist the Leadership team in culture building activities and internal initiatives – make recommendations and lead the execution of events to foster a continuous learning/development and KICK ASS culture
What you’ll need
· Experience working in a scale-up environment
· Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related degree
· Solid understanding of Canadian HR practices and legislative requirements.
· Ability to manage well with ambiguity and a fast-paced environment
· Ability to multi-task, while also maintaining a high level of detail orientation
· Resourceful and self-motivated, team player and collaborator; understands the value of making the next person’s job a little easier
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to assess situations and make decisions based on data while drawing from previous experience
Nice to have
· Someone who has had similar experience in Healthcare Advertising agency environment
To apply for this job email your details to CV-HR@bmodgroup.com.