bMod Communications is looking for a traffic manager. If you know how to manage the flow of projects, drop us a line!
If you’ve got energy, passion, and an interest in marketing/medicine/science, drop us a line!
Typically, a traffic manager will:
- Daily management of projects and account handling
- Reporting on project status, workloads and accounts
- Providing timely communication between relevant departments including digital, accounts and creative
- Keeping project management software up to date.
- Overseeing project resources and assisting with the management of freelance requirements and bookings
- Holding regular production meetings and status updates
Responsibilities will vary but may include a combination of
- Ensuring the stages of the project are met according to client and creative brief, budget, resource and deadline deliverables
- Monitoring current traffic processes and inputting ideas on how to improve current practices where required
- Working across multiple projects and ensuring all parties are informed of progress and problems
- Building effective relationships with key departments and clients
What does bMod provide?
- A director/mentor who is committed to helping develop a training plan and career path that matches your skill and interests
- The flexibility of a private company, meaning the flexibility to create new positions and workstreams the match your value and growth
- A hybrid working model that balances the convenience of working from home with the balance and connection of working in our office (or in a coworking space if you’re not in Montreal), at whatever ratio works best for you
- Real flex time – we trust you to manage your time and don’t ask you to communicate your AFK time; once we’re clear on where we need to go, how we get there is up to you.
- 4-day holiday weekends in May, June, July and September, bMod Day off in March, and our annual holiday closure at the end of the year; up to 10 days off beyond stat holidays and your vacation
- Gold Standard health benefits– access to 24/7 telemedicine and membership in one of the very best health plans in the industry, with maximum payout covered by bMod and vision and dental included.
bMod is committed to diversity, inclusion, gender balance and maintaining an environment where all are offered fairness, kindness and equal opportunities.
To apply for this job please visit bmodgroup.com.