bMod Communications is looking for a traffic manager. If you know how to manage the flow of projects, drop us a line!
Currently, we are working covid-remote from home. If you’ve got energy, passion, and an interest in marketing/medicine/science, drop us a line!
Typically, a traffic manager will:
- Daily management of projects and account handling
- Reporting on project status, workloads and accounts
- Providing timely communication between relevant departments including digital, accounts and creative
- Keeping project management software up to date.
- Overseeing project resources and assisting with the management of freelance requirements and bookings
- Holding regular production meetings and status updates
Responsibilities will vary but may include a combination of
- Ensuring the stages of the project are met according to client and creative brief, budget, resource and deadline deliverables
- Monitoring current traffic processes and inputting ideas on how to improve current practices where required
- Working across multiple projects and ensuring all parties are informed of progress and problems
- Building effective relationships with key departments and clients
To apply for this job please visit bmodgroup.com.